kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
0
Thxs,Hami for your input,I just love seeing your Finds,you should come to cali so we all can hunt togetherSoda and aliminium. Will be very clean

Thxs,Joe,I will do that,I will separate the silvers from the zincs,And clean it again,,by the way,I found that watch @ erosion beach along with 2 zincs,was windy so headed home as it was my last stop of the day.We stopped off @ Hof's Hut,had to have my cinnamon Bun french toast,,,yummy!!!Hi Kiana...I'll tell you my secret. Coinstar accepts most of the cruddy coins just fine..and if you get an Amazon (or Lowes) card there's no fee. The really bad zincolns..I just put into a big container for future disposition.
Baking soda will rub clean the cruddy dollar coins (on an individual basis) as well as the silver.
If you insist on cleaning the clad coins you might try a tumbler with gravel and a bit of dish soap and water. You do have to separate out the cents otherwise everything will get coppery.


baking soda and water - only really good on silver
Thank you for your invitation, so its my dream to hunt with you my friend in US. Im always like to hunt in California because im sure you are very and verrrryyy good friends and the best. I need the visa for enter in USA. When i post the finds in this forum so i was with you my friend. Happy hunting ALL and the first is kiana7.Thxs,Hami for your input,I just love seeing your Finds,you should come to cali so we all can hunt together![]()
Thxs Leprechaun,will start pricing some,,,since I find lots of coinsKiana, You need to get yourself a rock tumbler to clean your clad coins,dimes,nickels,quarters,can go in together,pennies by them selves.That looked like a nice haul to me.Happy hunting.![]()
Pennies discolor all other coins. Even 1 in a tumbler with your other coins will stain them . You certainly did well with finds!!

Thank you for your invitation, so its my dream to hunt with you my friend in US. Im always like to hunt in California because im sure you are very and verrrryyy good friends and the best. I need the visa for enter in USA. When i post the finds in this forum so i was with you my friend. Happy hunting ALL and the first is kiana7.

Wow, Kiana,....that was a good hunt!
I agree with leprechaun...coin tumbler will do the job...but make sure you separate the pennies from the others
p.s. I'd love to join you for a hunt in Cal., but it's sooooooooooo far away.
If you are ever on the East Coast, let me know so we can maybe hunt together.
Lorraine

Even better yet,the guys go Golfing,while the women's go Hunting"Hey Lorraine,I just might take you up on that ,being my husband likes to travel..He wants to take me to NY,so I can see Miss Liberty in person,,it would also be an HONOR to hunt with you!! HH"
Thank you Kiana7. I live about an hour away from S O L. would be an honor to hunt with you , also
p.s. did you say that your husband is a golfer?..Hank is an avid golfer; the guys will have something to do while we hunt.
Lorraine
