What's new

Just another day

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
1,237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast, Fl
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got invited to hunt with Gold Digger. We really didnt kill it but it was a nice promising hunt. Looked like a key and nickel kind of day. I managed one silver earring and a tiny silver ring. Thought GOLD on the nice shinny one...... inscription with a date.... many it was looking good.. until i read C H I N A. The other is of course Tungsten. I posted the junk...... why? I think its starting to be a benefit to show the dangerous targets and just the junk we take off the beaches. Also, ive noticed a LOT more posts for returns ..... thats a huge benefit to the hobby, more so than all the negative stuff we sometimes share.

Dew
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    6 KB · Views: 147
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
I like the trash pics for the reason you said and it also gives a visual image of how your hunt went. Four rings was a good day.
 
Any day for a ring is a good day. I got a lot different percentage of coins this hunt.... and these things were coming out really black, so somethings moving.

Dew
 
:icon_thumleft: on showing the junk - :icon_thumright:on finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom