What's new

Just Barely!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I just barely found some silver last night. Eight tenths of a gram to be exact! Melt value: $.39.

I went to this janky old house last night. I went once before, and found nothing, but it looks so good, I just can't resist. Obviously it has been hunted in the past. as there are not many signals.

I was able to scratch up the following:

- Small unknown item. Found a similar one, but can not ID.
- 1941D Wheatie
- 2001 Chuck E Cheese token.
- Sterling ring. It was right at the end of the hunt, and this little girls ring appears to save the hunt. Whew...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150831_193056_724.webp
    IMG_20150831_193056_724.webp
    992.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20150831_204910_124-1.webp
    IMG_20150831_204910_124-1.webp
    306.8 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20150831_204528_788-1.webp
    IMG_20150831_204528_788-1.webp
    183.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Upvote 48
Well Tom, I did a little detective work and I believe I now know why you didn't get a lot of silver...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441191977.030883.webp
 
I believe its time for a better pic of me..
I look special in that one!!
 
Nice save, now it's time to save yourself.:) I'm sure you can have a little tongue in cheek comments and get away with it.
 
I'll be back up Msbeepbeep! Congrats on the ring Carolina Tom.

Well CoilyGirl, looks like you put the fear factor in that one in short order! :laughing7:
 
Dang Tom you might actually do better selling the chuckle cheese token...than the silver lol...great job buddy a silver find is a silver find stills counts!!
 
Nice find Tom....Now I know why your single!
 
That house sure looks like there should be something "big" waiting to be found in the ground!!! Good luck! That ring is certainly nice!
 
Sweet little antique ring! And creapers Shaggy...... That place looks haunted!! :evil4:
 
39 cents???!!! Who cares on that value... Thats a ton of detail on that little ring...thats a neat one! :thumbsup:
 
I went to this janky old house last night. I went once before, and found nothing, but it looks so good, I just can't resist. Obviously it has been hunted in the past. as there are not many signals.

Nice find.....I visited my brother one summer in Dillon Montana, We had a couple dirt bikes & would go riding out in the middle of nowhere miles & miles, We came up to old houses like that only the roofs were caved in. I wish I had a Metal Detector then!! No roads led to those houses.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom