Just Drill Holes

Hello Widomanmx, This is just my opinion, I think that before someone can discover any thought's about a site I believe that 1st you will find it helpfull to determine if its a trail marker, a square league, yard, does it go into the mountains, leaving out of the mountains, One of the books that helped me the most was Spanish Monuments and Trail Markers In the U.S. by Charles Kenworthy, if you are at the start of a trail, in the middle, end, the three drill holes you posted may indicate go from the largest to the smallest which will make an X and if you will get the degrees off those it will help determin a lot of information, if you go from the two larger ones to the smallest you should have a V with the small drill hole at the bottom, the take a stright edge and contune the line about 4 inches past it will make an X which from the small hole to the upper right hand will / should / perhaps be 30 degrees. Good luck and keep me posted, dsty

Typical-Map-1.jpg

Hi Bob. This is what I see.
1 Upper left, An owl sitting abreast.
2 Drill holes are a mystery , but dsty is your man. he knows holes.
3 upper right Is a baphomet type being. ( that will probably get me in trouble)
4 Just lower than the baphomet type being, is what i think is a humming bird. desguised with a ghost type head on top.
5 just lower than humming bird is an angry owl pointing with right wing to "X2" (this would be the taxes) The angry owl also has a pointer pointing to the upper right. Or over his left shoulder.
6 Can not be sure, but under the words "vault Symbol" may be a priest, but i cannot tell what he is doing

I did not mark this but upper left is a snake coming down on the owl abreast.
I also found the numbers 315 and a 2 with a circle around it.

It looks like a lot of fun.

Pinwheel

Hi Bob. This is what I see.
1 Upper left, An owl sitting abreast.
2 Drill holes are a mystery , but dsty is your man. he knows holes.
3 upper right Is a baphomet type being. ( that will probably get me in trouble)
4 Just lower than the baphomet type being, is what i think is a humming bird. desguised with a ghost type head on top.
5 just lower than humming bird is an angry owl pointing with right wing to "X2" (this would be the taxes) The angry owl also has a pointer pointing to the upper right. Or over his left shoulder.
6 Can not be sure, but under the words "vault Symbol" may be a priest, but i cannot tell what he is doing

I did not mark this but upper left is a snake coming down on the owl abreast.
I also found the numbers 315 and a 2 with a circle around it.

It looks like a lot of fun.

Pinwheel

Another hard too reach site. Road is closed now and you can only hike cross country. A little background info for all you guys. This is in the middle of a small ravine or dry wash. The triangle shaped hole at the bottom right has Bee's in it. I had to snap this quickly before they attacked.

I think there may be a map buried in the small opening the bee's are in or it could contain the entrance to something crazy. Right up above this is a larger water fall than this one. Below it is a vertical shaft mine. It seems to me, and this is just my opinion, that it's saying or trying to say " Two openings or entrances one false down shaft and one actual walled up entrance" since it's shows the skulls it has been booby trapped but follow this (fish) stream to find it. Watch out for the Bee's along the way. Look for the green entrance or behind an egg shaped rock (Geese). The booby trap is above your head (Skulls).

Janus this is the beginning and this is the end.

Alpha, Omega

I doubt there is another site like this one anywhere.
But it gives you insight into the minds of men that made them. I may make it back too this site one day and collect the booty. Or find the actual Mine or Treasure. But the shear magnitude of the terrain makes it almost impossible to reach.

I see the things your looking at Pinwheel and I agree. Each of us see something different.

Last edited:
Hello Bob, It looks too marked up for me to even have a guess, I can't have an opinion sorry, I need a clean photo

bob, i only see 1 skull, bricked tunnel and 2 drill holes
View attachment 945159
.. maybe drill holes=direction, sealed tunnel=top/ahead its a sealed entrance, skull=look here/entrance to trap
.. im novice :dontknow:

Last edited:
This is what I have, Bob.

In the upper left corner, your small skull is located on the forehead area of this large face / head. Coming on across to the right is your fish that is on the sloping frontal part of a helmet that is being worn by this man with the sharply pointed mustashe / chin beard. Farther right is a small circle around what looks like a black line "Y" or turkey track, a white "Y", and some other shapes I can't quite make out. Above that is another circled area that has the numbers "889" across the forehead area of a face with it's eyes closed; and an "X" just above the bridge of the nose. That large yellow spot is my current mark to denote the number "9" being inside this circle. I'm using this technique because there are at least four other "9"s in this photo being noted with the yellow dot.

Whether that large circled area, to the right, is a running man OR a flying witch; the figure has the head of a white Poodle dog. There's a large, white triangle right next to it's forehead. I believer that very large circled area below the flying figure looks like a gargoyle, with large, pointed ears. At least his left ear is large and pointed. Those mine tunnel signs are his eyes and his mouth is that large, black, vertical slit.

The small circle just in front of the gargole looks like "o 4 9". That "0" figure is a letter, not the numerical place holder. OR.....it is the sign for the value of "1". The half circle inside the dark opening is showing an "A".

Straight across to the left is another one of those "9"s. Farther left and slightly higher is a circle around two sets of numbers.......*89 (the * being a dot for value of 2 ??) and under that are the numbers, "o 89", again the "o" could be either a letter, the numerical place holder, or an open dot for the value of "1".

Down and slightly right is one of the drill holes with a notched out lip indicating "up and to the right". Just to it's right is another one of those "9"s.

Back over to the right; on the surface of the large rock at the threshold of the triangular opening, are several letters and numbers. At the top of the circle is what looks like "N 9".

Going back over to the left, at the bottom of the face of the wall, is what looks like a white flame shape with a black line "X" or "R"......not sure. Moving slightly left are two faces stacked one on top of the other and facing to the right. The small top face has an inverted "V" on it's cheek and a white eye with a black line, vertical pupil. The lower face has a black line "A" on the side of his nose and an "o" below that and an inverted "V" below that. Those 3 shapes are stacked along the nose and touching. There are two open, white circles covering his mouth area. Could be the signs for the value "1" or an infinity sign.

DANG........I just saw that werewolf face and outlined it with red. I didn't see it before just now. That sucker has his mouth wide open and you can easily see the lines of upper and lower TEETH. There's two "o" s stacked on his chin. (or it's another infinity symbol) There's another "o" on the end of his nose.

Now to what I had ORIGINALLY thought were the strangest things in this photo........UNTIL I saw that danged werewolf. LOL I outlined him with yellow and you can easily see the slanted, black opening that's his eye socket, the small black opening that's his nostril opening, and his lipless mouth opened wide. The smaller yellow outlined face just left of it is a small, similar face with a white eye and black pupil. His mouth is also opened, and HE has horns.

In the past, I've read that gargoyles were put on the edifices of buildings to scare away evil forces. SOOoooo, could that gargoyle on the right be staring down the demon, the alien, and the werewolf ????

Bob, the feeling I got from marking this photo was that you shouldn't go back to that place. There's a lot going on there that is probably best left alone. Just a feeling and I'm not trying to convince you one way or another. Just letting you know.

EDIT: There are many more letters / numbers that I didn't try marking to avoid really cluttering up the picture.

4th City 017--BobCollins.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, that must be a newspaper Gliph.

I see you also see what I determine to be a Witches head. It's funny how some can see so little and some can see so much.
I guess it comes down to what you want to see and what symbols are important to you as per your research.

Knowing that the drawings and artistry of yore were primitive cartoonish type characters from what history has shown us the abstracts become more visible. Each of us have our own techniques and research that we rely on for viewing. It seems like everyone is clamoring to push forth their interpretation of two dimensional photo's that may our may not have been manipulated by Man. This is nature or is it?

That is the question each of us ask when we view this stuff. Is it KGC, Spanish, Viking, Aztec, Olmec, Knights Templar or some unknown Cult of Freemason's?

SS I probably won't go back there for some time as I have 13 fresh screws in my ankle. (Ouch)
I looked on Google Earth last night at the area as I've never before done that with this site. That photo was snapped long ago and I never bothered to look at it for a few years and since then the road too it has been shut down. Looking down on the site the slanted inclined shaft behind the picture you see is about 50 feet and there is a ridge in the wash that runs a fault line about 300-400 feet above it going the same direction as this small water fall of a dry wash. All around the site is evidence of prospecting. If you look real close you can see a small foot trail that leads to the ridge above this and stops at an area along the ridge and dead ends. This may be where the bricked up entrance is if you believe this is indeed a map.

Hello Bob Do you care if I post what I think is important, Its probably a deadly trap as indicated by the others marking symbols, also its interesting and may have something of interest, its the one of a few I've seen that made the drool run down my chin.

Last edited:
Bob, in that Google Earth photo, was there anyother way to get to this particular spot other than repelling down the face from the deadend trail? If not, then this might be an elaborate death trap. Also, have you checked this area with bing Maps? Bing maps has a "bird's eye view" ability for a LOT of areas. I found it available for an area out in the country from my small home town and can't understand WHY it's there......nothing really important that I'm aware of.........sooo, it might be available for your spot here. Bing Map would give you another perspective, either way.

dsty.
In Bob's photo just above; that lower drill hole has that widened area on one side of the lip......do you measure across the widest diameter for that value or do you measure the widest diameter and ADD it to the other diameter? OR, is the notched out piece just the direction indicator?? You have probably written about that before and I appologize for not remembering. :)

Hello Bill, I work the drill holes mostly as I first see them as for instiance the posted tear drop ( alien ) ones that was posted, a lot of work went into the method they used to create the sharp points of each eye and remember big to little on each eye or something different at each eye, 2 trails direction change, remember the C.K, paragraph about men's walking trail in and out, fast trail to get where you need to go to set up camp, animals trail ( back and forth up the mountain ). I believe that its VERY important to know what what trail you are on supply, or if you are looking for an old mine location, or comming back from a mine location, If I had enough time and money I Think I would look for the hoyo's and see if I could find an old covered up mine location, probably a few of them still around. Just find a Jumping MULE and a burro, a fast shootin gun and pack some honey ( both kind's ) and some peanut butter and get gone.I dream a lot too. Anybody seen Bob Collins

Last edited:
Hello Pinwheel, I don't see a photo, if you are talhing about the photo that's been posted, I just have a theory and I don't want to give anyone a head start, he got some screws (12 ) I think in his foot, probably wont be walking anywhere for awhile any way and the way he described it its a fur piece to get them,

Hello SS, Don't look like Bob's gonna come back for awhile so I'll post my theory about his post and your contrubuition to it thank's, I see a turtle head, the upper part of the mouth is where you have a backward C that points about 1/2 way between the drill holes, the lower jaw has a C near it, the open mouth is pointing to a opening, that a opening with the shape of a upside down V which is a very good sign, with everything I read look at the turtle head. IT is my belief that it may a triped a trap and there may be bones under the big boulder's in the doorway , or it may have triped after someone got inside then could'nt get out, the drill holes just completed a triangle, can or would you draw a line from each of the drill holes to the center of the opening, the large boulder's in the doorway may have droped from above after the trap was sprung and may conceal 2/3 sets of bones in other words all of those boulders may have droped. A hard deadly way to find out, JUST SAYING BE CAREFUL, I've had the Gods with me two times and after its over with you do a little shaking going back to the auto.

You can get too this spot by quad if your willing to go around a road block. I was just discussing this with the person that was with me when we found it to see if he's game for a trip up there. I'm getting out of this cast Thursday.

You can walk right too this site once you get there which is near a slanted downward shaft represented by the lower drill hole and it's angled point of entry. I tried putting two dowel rods on the holes but they only form a triangle and don't seem to point anywhere.

I never made it up above the location to explore the ridged water fall it refers to. That is yet.

If you have anything about what you might think this is Dsty by all means share it if not publicly privately I'm open for anything. Aslo when I go Treasure Hunting I turn my phone off don't want any GPS finding me. Unless I break an ankle again! No internet while I'm away. I can still drive my quad with a cast on so I was out hunting for fresh Nuggets this weekend from an old mining claim. Panning don't require walking to much.

I'm going to do something unprecedented. I'm posting a google earth picture of the site. The trail leading to the gray area is the shaft right below the Map. The ridge in the small wash above it is not where this map is. It's right about fifty feet north of the old shaft and tailing pile in the gray area.
The trail I was talking about is on the right side of the photo going up too the ridge very old and not worn to much.

View attachment 946739

View attachment 946753

View attachment 946759

Last edited:
Bob :
Have you done any prospecting in that ravine, "downstream" from those locations. The way that hillside looks, there's a chance the ravine cuts through what was a vein. If you could dig down to bedrock in a spot or 2 down hill from there and pan out the material, you might find some good stuff there, too. If you can find a pocket in the bedrock, you might find a very good little treasure trove of gold nuggets / flakes.

dsty:
Here's a copy of Bob's photo with a triangle as you requested. I estimated where the center of that triangular opening would be in relation to the GROUND level and ignoring that big rock in front of the opening. I put a dot at that point then connected it with the 2 drill holes.

4th City 017--BobCollins.jpg

SS, Dsty, Notice the area between the Map and the ridge upward in the photo. It looks man made. May find one of those carved in bedrock arrastra's like in Kenworthy's book. To the right along the ridge it shows what looks to be a rock fish head with a triangle shaped stone. This is consistent with the Map. Above the fish head looks like it was a animal & human staging area for the mine operation. Below out of the photo is a series of Lime caves for all you spelunkers out there. I found the entrance but it's to small for me to crawl in. Would require some digging to clear it.

Very spooky in that cave lots of Bats.

I value any opinions of this.

Or just write out the checks now and we'll get started.

(Joking on that)

It gets my interest going again!

Above the freemason's head holding those green goslings (whitish colored abstract) is the other skull abstract formed as a rain cloud. The chamber or mine will flood and kill you if your in there during a rain. Or it's a reference to a water trap.

Or it could be saying that the entrance is under the fish stone above. The brow of the masons head is a door symbol but his nose is a lunar or final resting place symbol?

Shadow Lunar maybe?

Night symbol on a full moon?

Ah, it's just an out house.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back