What's new

✅ SOLVED Just dug and need help with id please

roddalmil

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunting on this beautiful tennessee morning and first find is this! 3/4 of an inch ...seems to be a button type object...any ideas?
 
Well without a picture pretty hard to give you any sort of id.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Upvote 0
Sorry bill first time on iPhone...how do I add a pic?
 
Upvote 0
image.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like blue jeans or work clothes.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with duggap I seem to recall digging up similar ones over the years.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Upvote 0
I believe Duggap nailed it. Keep hunting the area you found it in and maybe there's a coin or two, or three. Good luck.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys...I agree and will mark as solved. Thanks for your help.
 
Upvote 0
Yes Sir, it is a "Flyer's" overall button. I find them and many like them all over the farms of Missouri too! Sub8-)
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom