What's new

Just finished a little CRH

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only three banks in my county that I ASK and one that I DUMP, so it does not take too long. One bank had JFKs

one teller had $70 I bought and referred me to a teller down the row. She had $200 JFK in rolls and pulled out one row. It was a loomis wrap and both ends looked BU. She said all rolls were that way I declined and I had heard hat this bank always has $2 bills so I bought a bundle. That would be $200. Now I have a question. all the numbers are sequential. Last four numbers are 2201 to 2300

I am thinking of offering a set of bills for sale on feeBay. Right now they have 3 bills ($6) for 414.99 and 10 bills ($20) for $36 + $3 ship.

does anybody know what are the best number sequences? I might ask more on those.
 
Upvote 0
Only three banks in my county that I ASK and one that I DUMP, so it does not take too long. One bank had JFKs

one teller had $70 I bought and referred me to a teller down the row. She had $200 JFK in rolls and pulled out one row. It was a loomis wrap and both ends looked BU. She said all rolls were that way I declined and I had heard hat this bank always has $2 bills so I bought a bundle. That would be $200. Now I have a question. all the numbers are sequential. Last four numbers are 2201 to 2300

I am thinking of offering a set of bills for sale on feeBay. Right now they have 3 bills ($6) for 414.99 and 10 bills ($20) for $36 + $3 ship.

does anybody know what are the best number sequences? I might ask more on those.

Off the top of my head the 2222 would be a keeper and if the first 4 numbers are 2222 then you have yourself a very nice piece of paper. I am assuming they are not star notes.

65GT350
 
$2 are tough since you really can't use them for poker. If you can get a repeater it might be worth something
 
A ladder bill would contain additional money as well.
 
Don't forget to look for RADAR
ie: "28455482"
 
If you haven’t already, taking this discussion to the Paper Currencies forum on TN will likely get you better answers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom