trevmma Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 683 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2013 #1 Coshocton flint clovis JUST found. I have it on video, too. I'm still walking the field, lol! More pics and video to come!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!! Upvote 0
Coshocton flint clovis JUST found. I have it on video, too. I'm still walking the field, lol! More pics and video to come!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2013 #41 Tnmountains said: Is it fluted on both sides? Heart thumper there. Is the tip broke it almost looks worked? Click to expand... I am not right very often So it does have secondary flaking on the tip. That is cool.
Tnmountains said: Is it fluted on both sides? Heart thumper there. Is the tip broke it almost looks worked? Click to expand... I am not right very often So it does have secondary flaking on the tip. That is cool.
trevmma Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 683 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2013 Thread Owner #42 yep def, thanks man
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Jan 24, 2013 #43 hey trev i like that more all the time glad you found it i hope i can find a clovis piece some day
trevmma Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 683 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2013 Thread Owner #44 Thanks buddy, I'm 99% its a rework, I thought i was dreaming buddy,lol. Bit now relaxed knowing tip IS not there
Thanks buddy, I'm 99% its a rework, I thought i was dreaming buddy,lol. Bit now relaxed knowing tip IS not there