What's new

Just got my new Garrett 250!

jamin_03

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
85
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tri Cities, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received my first MD. It's a Garrett 250! I, of course went right out to my backyard and did a little swingn' but all I found was junk (nails, scrap wire, an eye bolt) Tonight I'm planning on going to the local park to see what treasures it holds. If anybody is interested in getting together and hunting, I wouldn't turn them!

GL & HH

Jamin_03
 
Went to park and took my new lucky charm: My Wife! She found a 1981 D Nickel and I found pulltabs, nails, and foil... I know it's just a clad, but at least it's a start! We ended up switching to a different park because of a drunk giving us the evil eye from a distance... We didn't find anything after that.

Jamin
 
Last edited:
Swing low swing slow and turn down the sensitivity if its pinging and dinging alot....try to did the signals that repeat and dont skip around and you will be on track
 
So I swung the MD around a little bit during my lunch break. I went to a tot lot nearby and I was quite surprised to find five huge grub worms. Is this normal? I also went MDing with the Mrs again tonight. We went to an abandoned volleyball court that is over grown with grass. I'm glad she is so supportive with this new hobby. We found a memorial, some scrap metal, and some funny looking grey pieces of metal that once were something bigger I'll clean them up and post pictures to see if anyone has any clue on what it is.
 
How's the MD going?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom