Shorty Buckshot Jr. Member Joined Aug 19, 2012 Messages 48 Reaction score 164 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Indiana Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2021 Thread Owner #1 With 13" of new snow and temperatures below 0 I still just needed to get out and swing a few minutes....went out into my yard and all I found was a couple of pull tabs...Come on Spring!!! Attachments cans.webp 45.1 KB · Views: 89 Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
With 13" of new snow and temperatures below 0 I still just needed to get out and swing a few minutes....went out into my yard and all I found was a couple of pull tabs...Come on Spring!!!
Armstrong Full Member Joined Apr 24, 2020 Messages 136 Reaction score 302 Golden Thread 0 Location Jurassic Park, IL Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2021 #2 Tables turn quickly as in the weather. Forecast says high 30s and low 40s next week so some snow will start to melt. Just not the big drifts.
Tables turn quickly as in the weather. Forecast says high 30s and low 40s next week so some snow will start to melt. Just not the big drifts.
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2021 #3 I'd also call that, "Intact Can Slaw"!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,962 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2021 #4 Oh, I've been getting out on a regular basis - Just to shovel snow !
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2021 #5 I am so glad I left Northern Nevada two weeks ago.