Quote from: AGCoinHunter on August 19, 2010, 09:26:49 AM
Quote from: FreedomUIC on August 19, 2010, 09:14:45 AM
Quote from: mistergee on August 18, 2010, 07:25:25 AM
sorry to bump this but there are alot of newbies out there who don't know the rules.
btw let me add a few that i don't see covered.
#29 DO NOT CHERRYPICK THE SILVER AT THE BANK
#30 DO NOT DUMP AT THE SAME BANK YOU GOT THE COINS FROM
i know to some of us this is stating the obvious but it needs to be pointed out that these practices will cause the banks to tire of us and either end by refusing to deal with us or worse charge us fees.
By the way, your map shows you are about 1500 miles from where I live. I didn't know that would impact your CRH'ing from here, them tellers must be unionized I tell ya.......
No, but your closer to me so please stop doing it.
Ok, Just for you....