treasurefiend
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I went out today and got my first BARBER!!!! I did 3 boxes of halfs and 4 boxes of dimes, 1 box was a skunk!!! My first dime box had 6 silvers including the Barber dime!!! The 2nd dime box had 22 silvers including both Mercs, then the 3rd dime box had 4 silvers. Great day - I am so happy, I never actuially thought that I would ever find a Barber!!!!!
Ok here are the pix!!!
Ok here are the pix!!!
Attachments
Upvote
0

That is a nice box of dimes. We need a Barber Icon! Seems like there are a few more of them appearing lately. I've still been hitting mostly hand rolls on dimes but I might have to start puling a few boxes of them
per! Nice find!
when i saw the title i knew you'd be all over that one
Good Googly Moogly those were AWESOME dime boxes!!! Congrats on the Barber and all the other silver!!! 






