Just take a little off the top please!!!!! YES YES YES YES Its a BARBER!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out today and got my first BARBER!!!! I did 3 boxes of halfs and 4 boxes of dimes, 1 box was a skunk!!! My first dime box had 6 silvers including the Barber dime!!! The 2nd dime box had 22 silvers including both Mercs, then the 3rd dime box had 4 silvers. Great day - I am so happy, I never actuially thought that I would ever find a Barber!!!!!

Ok here are the pix!!!

Attachments

• 1-9-09 - 01.JPG
    1-9-09 - 01.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 492
  • 1-9-09 - 02.JPG
    1-9-09 - 02.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 489
  • 1-9-09 - 03.JPG
    1-9-09 - 03.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 479
  • 1-9-09 - 04.JPG
    1-9-09 - 04.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 488
Upvote 0
Re: Just take a little off the top please!!!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!

Man, you did great. I need to get to my local bank right now :icon_sunny:

TGIF! Great finds!! :thumbsup:

WTG TF! you are blowing the dime box law of averages right out of the water!
Congrats on the Barber. They are always a thrill to find. Nice milestone.

AMC

WTG man awesome finds!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congrats on the barber thats 1 nice haul. :D

awesome man, I need to do some dimes!!

LOL had to one up my awesome box yesterday. I think we my have a dime war going on now. Huge congrats. I got a barber half last yr so i know what your feelin. Mad happry for ya congrats again
Keith

:tard: That is a nice box of dimes. We need a Barber Icon! Seems like there are a few more of them appearing lately. I've still been hitting mostly hand rolls on dimes but I might have to start puling a few boxes of them :icon_pirat:

Maine_Jim

mistergee said:
Rule #20! Rule #20! Woohoo!
;D when i saw the title i knew you'd be all over that one :D
congrats on the Barber...that is one great score :thumbsup:

That's all I could think about - some corny title!!!! LOL

Thanks everybody!!! :thumbsup:

When I first saw it I was edge hunting and I thought it was gonna be a forgin coin as it was super thin and the edge was almost solid black or super dark brown. When I finally got to it I pulled it out and the first side I saw was the back. I froze for like 5 seconds, then I flipped it over!!!! The rest of the silvers were cool to find, but I must of picked up that Barber like 20 times just to look at it. Oh yea, I was hunting in my car at the time too. ;D

:o Good Googly Moogly those were AWESOME dime boxes!!! Congrats on the Barber and all the other silver!!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back