warsawdaddy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2004
- Messages
- 5,607
- Reaction score
- 74
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Edwards,Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
- #1
Thread Owner
Nana and all her immediate family are ok following the devastating tornados in AL.She has no power but does have a small generator but nowhere to get gas for it when it runs out.As many of you know,she is located near Birmingham and Charlie works in Cullman and was at ground zero there when the tornado hit but he is ok.It's almost impossible to get through on the phone as lines are down,towers are down.I have no other info on our other members from northern Al.Pray that all made it through ok.
YES! I was prayin'! What an absolutely frightful day in Alabama. I hope to never see another like it. 








