What's new

just thought i would share

canoeguy45887

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all found in fields, steams, and rivers (majority of finds) of northwest ohio in late 2012 early 2013

river and field finds.webpriver and field finds o.webpriver and field finds n.webpriver and field finds m.webpriver and field finds l.webpriver and field finds k.webpriver and field finds j.webpriver and field finds i.webpriver and field finds h.webpriver and field finds g.webpriver and field finds f.webpriver and field finds e.webpriver and field finds d.webpriver and field finds c.webpriver and field finds b.webpriver and field finds a.webp
 
Upvote 0
WOW!!! Welcome canoe guy.

You must have hauled about a ton of them home huh?
 
Very nice. Heck I would almost root for Ohio State to find a place like that to hunt rocks!!!! Thanks for the showing.
 
Hey canoeguy45887!! CONGRATS on some Really Nice Pieces!! Welcome to TNet from the Bayou State of Louisiana!! Thanks for Sharing!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Welcome to Tnet canoeguy. That is a jam up collection:icon_thumleft:
 
.....:O wow!
 
Holy cow that is a room full of finds! Welcome to t-net Canoeguy. Look forward to your post and finds.:hello:
 
believe it or not, I found all these within about 6 months, ive added a lot more this summer and fall, don't have pics of these yet but will post when available, thanks for the welcome, don't seem to find a lot of flint pieces in the rivers I hunt do to it chewing them all up, but hey not all relics are flint, and most you have to clean the moss and crust off to see what you got, find some nice fossils every now and then also, and I'm right at the edge of a glacier belt, more to come. used to have a nice collection as a kid those all lost through the years, started back up late last summer.
 
Last edited:
Welcome ''Canoeguy'' to TNET! :hello:
 
hope your truck isn't to far from where you hunt!!!
You always find the big stuff as soon as you get there and then you have to lug it around...lol! Good stuff and welcome to the site. :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome to the site! That collection looks like mine when I first started collecting. Box everything up and keep collecting and then in about 2 yrs go back through everything you have found and kept. You might find some you will take back to the river. I know I did.....HH rock
 
yeah, my wife is ready to kill me, I got to be more selective, and rock, rivers to far away to take em back, think I will start a rock garden around the foundation. (or give them to the neighbors kids)
 
I give allot I find to kids. Most of mine are field grade
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom