What's new

Just went outside....

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and i waved. You know HEAT WAVE. 105 :dontknow:
 
It's 82 here, bright and sunny, and yes we get some snow in the winter.
 
93.4 both dogs are in the creek, I might join them!
 
107 here and climbing supposed to hit 112.
 
73 and raining cats and dogs. And cows a couple county’s away. Tornados. It’ll be an interesting evening.
 
98 here in S.E.Arkansas and high humidity,I spent most of my working days as a commercial roofing contractor and had some serious heat exhaustion several times.Don,t take much to put me down these days.Ya,ll be careful out there.
 
Hot and humid here. I still hunt, but shorten my hunts to around 3 hours.
 
Low 70’s here in SoCal (beaches) but it’s coming (heat). Good luck out there!
 
We just went from weeks of upper 90’s to upper 50’s. In a couple days we will be back in the 90’s. Tough to adjust to those big swings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom