What's new

Just when everybody here thought you were safe

Youre the one stalking me and my posts,seems to me that is a form of harassment and as such IS AGAINST THE LAW.Youre the person dragging it out not me.Do i post in your threads and insult you,no I dont.Seems to me that youre the pot calling the kettle black.


LOL you need to chill. paranoia can be treated nowadays.
 
[ paranoia can be treated nowadays. /QUOTE]

Then I highly suggest you see somebody,theyll put you on some nice meds.Just think you can walk around without a care in the world after taking them.
 
speaking from experience I am sure. :headbang:


now we gotta stop this dance Red. Party is over.
 
Then stay out of my thread.:laughing9:.Its as simple as that.
 
Bye Bye....dont leave mad........just leave.:hello:
 
:wink: There could be hope for you yet if you got your head out of the sand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom