Hey shooter hows it going,and the same right back at you fellow patriot.Its good to see that there are still a few of us still around here.I'm not to worried about the trolls and the hanger ons in this thread.
They usually leave after they become embarrassed by their complete lack of knowledge.I could name quite a few that i have had my run ins with back in my old Tnet days.Theyre no longer here.A few may still be around but i dont hear a peep from them,they learned the hard way.
ticm i wouldnt waste my time promising you anything, it wouldnt be worth it.I'll just promise you a lot of misery if you keep you head stuck in the sand and thats only if you are still alive

.I learned not to trust big government,youre free to trust what you want.

.My family has been in this country for a very long time,longer than your family most likely even existed or was even thought of.Youre no longer welcome in my thread and if you insult me again i'll pay you back ten fold and you'll be with the rest that ran away after embarrassing themselves.