What's new

Just When I thought It couldnt Get Better

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

I bought a $441.50 bag of loose. It had 67 - 40%ers in it. That paid for gas.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

Someone is having a very good week. :thumbsup:

Mojo
 
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

coinmojo said:
Someone is having a very good week. :thumbsup:

Mojo
I just crunched the numbers for the month. Looks good.
 
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

Is a "bag of loose" just a coin bag with whatever loose halves the bank had lying around in it or you get it from somewhere else? I'm thinking no to the former since a bank would have rolled that much in coinage...at least normally. Forgive me, I'm new to some of the terminology and I have yet to experience any bags. I have no idea how people buy bags of coins specifically from sorting machines or even from coinstar machines I think I've read? Anyone care to enlighten me? Because I have not recieved such luck by looking in only boxes.
 
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

Oh yeah.....schweet!!! Your on a very good run SF.......keep riding the wave dude! Walkers, Frankie's, large quantities of 40% & 90%......is that Barber right around the corner? It's bound to happen pretty soon! Fingers crossed for ya..............

Congrats on another excellent take and good luck on the next search.
 
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

Yeah S_F, you are having one of those months. Mucho kudos !

Enjoy the rush, ............but remember the roller coaster (it does keep us grounded) 8)

Good weekend all.
 
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

thurmownator said:
Yeah S_F, you are having one of those months. Mucho kudos !

Enjoy the rush, ............but remember the roller coaster (it does keep us grounded) 8)

Good weekend all.
Don't worry Thurm, I've been in this game long enough to know you can go from the Penthouse to the Outhouse real quick. It sure feels a lot nicer to be in the Penthouse. We all know the skunks really smell up the outhouse...LOL
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: Just When I thought It couldn't Get Better

Treasure-Slut said:
Is a "bag of loose" just a coin bag with whatever loose halves the bank had lying around in it or you get it from somewhere else?
Some banks can't ship out halves until they have $1000 worth. They keep a bag in the vault and empty rolls into it. The vault teller has to put it in their inventory everyday. Most banks are glad to get rid of it. Some won't. I hope this helps.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom