What's new

Justin Posey's Treasure Hunt

donsonconbon

Greenie
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Hey y'all!
Is anyone here looking for it? Maybe we can bounce ideas off eachother. I'm getting the book mid April and wanted to see if anyone has an idea.
 
There is someone on Reddit, that thinks they figured it out, but they live in a different country and can't pursue.
He's posting in Treasure hunting his clue answers, believes it near Mt St Helen..
 
Hey y'all!
Is anyone here looking for it? Maybe we can bounce ideas off eachother. I'm getting the book mid April and wanted to see if anyone has an idea.
Justin is releasing a book? I just got done watching the Fenn documentary. It will be interesting to go back through it to look for clues.
 
Here’s all the information for those who are interested.

 
I've just started to look at it this week.... Documentary series watched several times,, book on the way... Will be fun,, ..
Wouldn't worry about the folks who have 'already cracked it'':laughing7:.....
I was involved in the Golden Owl Hunt for a decade, and still am trying to crack the 'Entente cordiale' by the same crowd,,, 3 years in now, and i can tell you thousands of folks had beaten it in first few weeks,, but nobody did..

This will be a couple of years work..

AD
 
hey would yall be open to teaming up and we can split it at the end?
 
Justin is releasing a book? I just got done watching the Fenn documentary. It will be interesting to go back through it to look for clues.
Was this the Netflix show?
 
haha good one. Personally, I want the dragon bracelet and some gold for my mom. the gold will help kickstart my own business so I'm not too greedy lol
 
Was this the Netflix show?
Yes, Justin from the show hid another treasure and dropped clues on how to find the new treasure in the documentary.

 
I like to work alone.... but am always happy to discuss and develop ideas....
 
Steadily making my way through the book,, nothing of interest yet..
 
Theory is it’s in Montana, the book cover supports this theory someone clever matched the outline of one side of the hard cover outlining the mountain river forest scene to a map of Montana and found a match.

My son has been working on this for a while and we have a location that we feel pretty good about with indicator clues that go beyond coincidence. I’ve personally made two trips up there, at the moment accessibility is much more difficult and the hike much longer due to the snow were my findings and last week Justin Posy published an update saying exactly that. Of course much of Montana is covered in snow.

Bears are a concern too right now coming out of hibernation and hungry, mama bears have their cubs now too and with at least 3 bear attacks this season already it could be a record year with lots of new green horse meals wandering the wilderness in search of treasure armed only with bear spray or nothing at all.

Of course you never know unless you find it if but we have a small circle I can put a pin drop on… when the snow melts but it still won’t be easy unless there is a big ceramic Vizsla poking its head above the grass this is rough country, a team has better odd finding it.
 
Theory is it’s in Montana, the book cover supports this theory someone clever matched the outline of one side of the hard cover outlining the mountain river forest scene to a map of Montana and found a match.

My son has been working on this for a while and we have a location that we feel pretty good about with indicator clues that go beyond coincidence. I’ve personally made two trips up there, at the moment accessibility is much more difficult and the hike much longer due to the snow were my findings and last week Justin Posy published an update saying exactly that. Of course much of Montana is covered in snow.

Bears are a concern too right now coming out of hibernation and hungry, mama bears have their cubs now too and with at least 3 bear attacks this season already it could be a record year with lots of new green horse meals wandering the wilderness in search of treasure armed only with bear spray or nothing at all.

Of course you never know unless you find it if but we have a small circle I can put a pin drop on… when the snow melts but it still won’t be easy unless there is a big ceramic Vizsla poking its head above the grass this is rough country, a team has better odd finding it.
Montana sounds like a good place to search.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom