What's new

K I S S

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kiss

Not the romantic king. :laughing7: Not the band either :tongue3:

Kiss = Keep It Simple Silly Way too many posts were not geared to a younger audience until this post. Sit back and enjoy this little musical interlude.

You don't know the strings I had to pull to get Roger Daltrey on this video either. :headbang:


 
I was wondering where my saturday morning cartoon channel was on this computer! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Thanks spart, Oh, was there suppose to be a hidden message there? :icon_scratch:
 
Hidden messages :icon_scratch: None that I can see, I'm not that clever :tongue3:

Then again, who knows :dontknow: I have no clue how one would interpret this, so it could be interesting.. Who knows, something seemly harmless and nice, may make me Public Enemy #1 ;D
 
spartacus53 said:
Hidden messages :icon_scratch: None that I can see, I'm not that clever :tongue3:

Then again, who knows :dontknow: I have no clue how one would interpret this, so it could be interesting.. Who knows, something seemly harmless and nice, may make me Public Enemy #1 ;D
Yeah, one can dress, a pig or goat, many ways, huh? :laughing7:
 
I always heard it as:

Keep It Simple Stupid
 
Well you did hear it right... Unfortunately, your word tends to be offensive to some. I try and chose other alternative words, especially if it fits most of my posts :P
 
Who's offended?
The goat, or the pig? :laughing7:
 
what age kids are free wheeling on the internet in chat forums?...not my kid :laughing9: not a kid in the age range to enjoy cartoon stuff.

I don't think sesame street videos (or whatever) are needed on this forum but hey, it is everything else category so post away the crazy stuff.
 
:-*
is that a kiss icon?
 
Keep it simple silly,
keeps it cleaned up, for learning.......... :icon_scratch:
 
Here I am trying to escape the kiddie stuff and now this :tongue3:
 
GaDigger81, once you escape the simple joy of childhood, you start aging... Really fast too :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom