yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2017 Thread Owner #1 A tricky technique once again, taken with a sub-par flip-phone and binoculars taken just out my back door. Thanks for taking a peek!
A tricky technique once again, taken with a sub-par flip-phone and binoculars taken just out my back door. Thanks for taking a peek!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,828 Reaction score 8,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 20, 2017 #2 Wow! Beautiful, so natural, she looks right at home! Great picture!
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 20, 2017 #3 yakker said: A tricky technique once again, taken with a sub-par flip-phone and binoculars taken just out my back door. View attachment 1506993 Thanks for taking a peek! Click to expand... I couldn't take that shot. Requires "coordination" ... not my strong suit anymore. I should have listened to my dad when he said: "Never get old!"
yakker said: A tricky technique once again, taken with a sub-par flip-phone and binoculars taken just out my back door. View attachment 1506993 Thanks for taking a peek! Click to expand... I couldn't take that shot. Requires "coordination" ... not my strong suit anymore. I should have listened to my dad when he said: "Never get old!"
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2017 Thread Owner #4 Thanks you two! Yah, I wish I had an extra hand.... alas. Here's one using a magnifying glass. Orange daisies in (hahaha) 'deer protective' cage... The things I won't do to get a shot w/ kindergarden equipment! (MUCH easier than binoculars, tho)
Thanks you two! Yah, I wish I had an extra hand.... alas. Here's one using a magnifying glass. Orange daisies in (hahaha) 'deer protective' cage... The things I won't do to get a shot w/ kindergarden equipment! (MUCH easier than binoculars, tho)
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 20, 2017 #5 Your pics are great!
BosnMate Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 6,942 Reaction score 8,441 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro Primary Interest: Other Oct 20, 2017 #6 What ever works floats my boat. I would have never thought of using a magnifying glass.
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Oct 20, 2017 #7 Very cool you're into trying different techniques for your photography. Keep up the good work!