What's new

Kaufman, Ellis, Henderson, Van Zandt

ThTx

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
85
Golden Thread
0
Location
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone from Kaufman, Ellis, Henderson or Van Zandt counties want to get together for a hunt after the first of the year?
 
No one interested?
 
I'd be interested....keep me informed...
Baggins
 
I bet you could find someone today in Dallas!........It is only 11 degrees :laughing7: :read2:
 
Anyone from Kaufman, Ellis, Henderson or Van Zandt counties want to get together for a hunt after the first of the year?

I'm new to md'ing and I'm in Forney looking for a group to go with!
 
Hello Forneylady. Welcome to Tnet. Have you tried joining a club??? There is one in Mesquite that might be closer to you. I belong to Lone Star Treasure Hunters. We meet the last friday of the month. We are always welcoming new members or you could just come by as a guest. The next morning we always have a fun hunt. We are on center st. in Irving at 7:30. Visit our website: lonestartreasure.com for pics and info.
Again, welcome, and HH

Dustbuster
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom