What's new

Kayak Rental Area Silver

SoCalBeachScanner

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
610
Reaction score
547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coastal Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
MY hunt early this morning was at a kayak rental area prior to them bring the kayaks out. I found a 925 Silver Ring and all kinds of kayak rivets, hardware, along with who know what else. I figured in a area where people are getting in and out of kayaks along with dragging them in and out of the water, would be a good place to lose a ring, and it paid off.

In the area photo, you can see all the scoops I made below the high water mark. The tide came up some before I took the photo. The ring was found in the dark by the water line, and by the color of the ring, it looks like it's been there a while. That giant treasure chest is where the rental outfit stores the paddles for the Kayak's & SUP's

Thanks for looking.....

P1040342.webp--P1040347.webp--KIMG0142.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great job of showing a little common sense and planning pays off! Keep swinging!
 
Looks like you found a little bit of everything!
 
Great job of showing a little common sense and planning pays off! Keep swinging!


Thanks xtrmdigger ... Most of that aluminum hardware and rivets sure sounded like gold to me, that's why I kept digging all that.

I thought for sure that I would find a gold ring in that mess :)
 
"THE GRAVE DIGGER" That's my favorite of your finds.......:)

Rich
 
"THE GRAVE DIGGER" That's my favorite of your finds.......:)

Rich

Rich ... You would look cool driving the Grave Digger with the new Ray Bans shades that you found on the beach :)
 
Hey Bill..Congrats on the Silver! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

That spot is interesting from a couple of ways... Anyone watching the series Dexter .. Papa's Cafe.. was filmed real close to there...and no it's not Miami..it's Long Beach.
 
Great idea. Nice find. We need some juice here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom