What's new

Keene 151s Vibrostatic vs. Gold Buddy Super Stallion Drywashers

I use a 8” dry trommel to do my classification to 1/4 “ before the trommel and really works great

Any more information on your DRY TROMMEL?
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567381050.488807.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567381092.767939.webp
 
Hi Do you have any build pictures, or anything on items purchased or fabricated? I have had some luck with my water powered trommel, but we are getting so dry that I like the looks of yours. Thanks in advance. Glenn
 
well I can tell you that the one I bought was small and I couldn't keep up with it lol. So keep that in mind. The keenes are beasts from what I have researched. Aside from, that, rain is your enemy and gums up the riffle tray. Thats about all I can help you with
 
You ask the pros a question and you get a reality check. I'm not getting any younger, perhaps I should step it down 1 notch. The 151s states it can handle over 2yds an hour, if I work it hard for 5 hours, we're talking 10 yards, even half that, 5 yards a day, digging, throwing and clearing I would be down for the count. I appreciate the reality check, perhaps the Keene 140s might be a little more realistic and easier on the old wallet. Nice to have a group of people with experience to bounce questions off. I appreciate it.

Thanks again everyone!
gold buddy makes the Maverick it is a work horse can be a 1 man or 2 if your looking for an in between size drywasher
 
I use to run a 151, it’s too big for two strong guys to keep up with!
You find any big gold drywashin keep us posted on you adventures in drywashin.
I ran that 151 alone for years finally figured out how to drywash and traded up for Keene hand crank model never looked back..

Gt..
 
You find any big gold drywashin keep us posted on you adventures in drywashin.
I ran that 151 alone for years finally figured out how to drywash and traded up for Keene hand crank model never looked back..

Gt..
I only get my drywasher out occasionally these days because I have a river claim now and it’s just 15 minutes from home!

I do love Drywashing though and look for opportunities 👍
 
I only get my drywasher out occasionally these days because I have a river claim now and it’s just 15 minutes from home!

I do love Drywashing though and look for opportunities 👍
Okay, I see a lot of Keene guys but, I know Gold buddy is for one made in AZ USA, and has several new models coming out in 2026 the one I like is the maverick it was engineered for dry dirt ( hello AZ) i can move a lot of dirt. i had the Keene 140 and it works good, but is narrow and seems to not let the dirt spread out this maverick is wider. it spreads the dirt out and the static it builds holds the gold in place much better! Also ordered the vents that you can get, to vent the pressure out of the box if you working a small gold area like pin size gold . i would suggest the Gold buddy. above the 140 and suggest calling au-engineering and talking to John really. there amazing machines and there priced better just my 2 cents worth..... o and another plus for the gold buddy line is there taller like 43 inches tall frame make cleaning off the end of the box less often then a Keene. really these machines are really worth mentioning. I know this sound like a push for gold buddy from them, but i am not any part of them i just really like them and the fact there made in the usa. and there taller and cheaper and very durable .
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom