tonytygr
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2007
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- birmingham al
- Detector(s) used
- whites 6000d coinmaster
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Found a high quality contractor's level in the middle of an intersection. I was first at the light, pulled up stopped, opened the door and away we went!


Well had to run to pepboys a few weeks ago. Was looking in store about 45 minutes..Went back to truck .thought I saw a dollar bill on ground (( thinkin maybe a piece of note paper most likely)) Picked it up OOOh my Gooshh!! A $ 100.00 Dollar bill..quul..What ..over there look girly another 1? Cant be..holy Chit batman.., It is ..Was just gitty with excitement..Started up truck pulled into drive lane..And What did my wondering eyes see?? Oh Yes !!Another 1...Slammed in into park.. and grabbed another one..And Guess what ? You Got it ! more of them babies blowing in the wind..I grabbed it looked around for owner or camera A cop! Hell jumped in truck and headed home ..Yeah still all gitty when I got home It was a nice day..Thank You Mother Nature for the blowing of the Money Tree.. A very True Story ..
:P 






