What's new

Kellyco Comparison

You can get a somewhat view here:
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro vs Fisher F22

Under search modes, the LRP has Coins, Jewelry and Artifacts (actually 7 modes) though it isn't listed. Big difference is adjustable GB on the LRP to preset of F22.

Plus the LRP can be gotten for cheaper than the listed price.
 
Thanks, I'm sold on the BH. Just need to unload my GB II and an older one.
Marvin
 
Thanks, I'm sold on the BH. Just need to unload my GB II and an older one. Marvin

Well that 1265X you have is no dog either!
 
Well that 1265X you have is no dog either!

I call it my "Old faithful"-------We have traipsed around in the woods for many miles looking for CW relics.
The GB II is no stranger to the gold bearing regions of Georgia, but I'm too old for that now and need to search parks, etc.
Marvin
PS, Your quote:Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions
Me too in '69-70-------LZ Bayonet, Chu Lai,RVN
 
Last edited:
The 1265X has it's qualities too. I've searched some of the same spots I've searched with my CTX with actually some times better results with the Fisher. Like I went through a bonfire site absolutely full of nails picking out coins. The CTX was perhaps too sensitive there.

Back in '83, I had virgin scout camp permission with my ADS III. I got a whisper, only a whisper. I went elbow deep for that one, nailed it perfectly on the pin point. It was a balled up cigarette pack at 15+ inches. That was 34 year old technology. Will my CTX do better than that? Probably a bit, I know I've dug 14" aluminum bottle caps.

Most good machines will do that now, but there's not been a major stretching of the technology, except in multi-frequencies.

Moral of the story, you stick with what you know. You don't need a foreign machine confusing the way you hunt.
 
As to experiences, it's good to see a brother still with us. I read an article a bit back stating that 70% of Vietnam vets are gone now. I felt sad reading that.

You're part of the 30% remaining alive.

We made it this far :)
 
I see where the LRP has been updated with the Platinum although Wally World has the original for $240.00. Not a bad deal.
Marvin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom