Re: I think Kellyco broke it off in me...
Quick update: Since this thread is a hot and sensitive one, I only feel it is right to "chime in" with some updated information on a recent problem I had in dealing with Kellyco (see above ).
A few days after typing out my reply to this post, I unexpectedly received an email from Dan Gerrell - COO of Kellyco. I was told to call him or email him with further information about my experience to see how we can fix the situation. I did just that...
After emailing Dan, I received a swift reply with many apologies and a very clear explanation of where the problem stemmed from at Kellyco. Furthermore, I was assured that my order would be expedited as efficiently and quickly as possible.
As of today, I have received my beach scoop and should be getting my additional coil once it hit's their doorstep (my particular coil is from a third party).
Most importantly, the purpose of this writing is as follows...Yes, I have had a few negative experiences in my dealings with Kellyco. I was pretty peeved and upset. However, from what I was told, things are really being shaken up on their end for the better. Also, I personally feel it was very impressive and classy that one of the higher-ups took the time to contact me personally to hash out my "beef's".
While anyone that ever has an unsatisfactory experience with ANY company certainly has a right to gripe (just as I did), to be fair, you also have to give credit where credit is due. Just as Dan told me, there ARE "issues" with Kellyco at the present time - as with most any company across every industry. These issues are mainly due to quick growth and internal employee problems.
Bottom line is this...my situation was rectified to my satisfaction in a civil and timely matter. I'm just posting this to hopefully balance things out a bit. If we're quick to reprimand for the negative (as we should), we should also be quick to praise for the positive. Only fair.
Finally, judging by Dan's assistance in smoothing out the wrinkles of my transaction, it seems to me that they are definitely taking a huge step forward in the right direction. Problems happen. Just a part of life. And of course we're not happy about them. However, how we deal with these problems can sometimes reveal more than the initial problem itself. Dan certainly proved that.
P.S. - And in case you're wondering, yes, I most certainly will be doing business again with Kellyco in the future. Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance to make things right?
