So for a $15 mistake that can be easily taken care of you want to turn a small issue easily corrected into major stress in your life. Not healthy for you or anyone. Don't sweat the small things in life Mike, it isn't worth the damage to your health..Well being told free shipping on the phone, then emailing customer service and being told had you read our shipping policy you would have known its only free shipping on detectors..actually that's uncalled for..well I would have but I didn't have internet access when I called.
but that's OK, I'm not wanting or expecting to be taken care of, do it right the first time, no issues.
but I wanted to vent about it so I did.
Mike

Folks, I want to assure you of the following...I'm going to be on this this forum a minimum five days a week, probably every few hours checking to see if there are any situations that need to be resolved. All of us here at KELLYCO are here to help.
Anyways, I'm the noob here at the company so I'm not even in the sales system yet so feel free to reach out to any of my coworkers here for sales and service. Once I'm up and running you better believe I'll be on those phones, forums and kellyco web chat to help you all out. I'll give everybody a heads up when I'm in the sales system. For now and in the future, consider me your friendly expert!If Chris isn't here Gene's email is and I am always happy to help anyone; I have contacts in Minelab, my hunting partner set up the Minelab repair center at Kellyco and I can also contact Gene if needed..Folks, I want to assure you of the following...I'm going to be on this this forum a minimum five days a week, probably every few hours checking to see if there are any situations that need to be resolved. All of us here at KELLYCO are here to help.
don't mess up the first time...no situations to fix then!
want to fix the situation ? price match the competitors price I found online a hour ago.
not a sponsor here so I can't put the link here, but if kellyco wants to send me a pm, I'll retract my displeasure, and thumbsup for fixing it. or just let it be, matters not really, I just want my coil.
Mike