What's new

Kellyco Now Selling Brute Magnet Kits

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,431
Reaction score
72,649
Golden Thread
0
Last edited:
My grandson wants to know "What bait do you use to catch magnets?"
 
For you magnet hunters. I notice today Kellyco is now selling Brute magnet
I bought mine directly from Brute at the same price as kellyco.
800 lb double sided for $49.95 and they have free shipping over $35.
Brute's customer service is great and prompt. I asked an engineering question and they actually went out and did a test.
 
I have dealt with both Brute and Kellyco and I choose Brute with out a doubt.
 
You would need A fishing license while magnet fishing in case you catch any STEELHEADS ?
 
Last edited:
Those are some nice kits!
 
I was wondering when this would happen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom