What's new

Ken-Tuck-ee.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was lost with very few places to metal detect, feeling poorly, I found some medicine! Found these in Montgomery County, Ky.
 

Attachments

  • 902.webp
    902.webp
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 932.webp
    932.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 1289.webp
    1289.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
  • 1294.webp
    1294.webp
    321.2 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
Really nice finds. That wheatie looks new! :icon_thumleft:
 
I like the small triangle the most. Tobacco field that we hunted?
 
Yep!
 
Very nice finds
 
Those are some nice looking points.
 
AWESOME FINDS!!!!! Can you not metal detect the feilds your hunting?......That would be what I would be doing!!!! You can get a double dose of that "medicine"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom