What's new

Kenedy?

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Just wondering if I should keep the bicentenial Kenedy halves ??? :dontknow: :help: :icon_scratch:
I could use some help...
 
Upvote 0
i wouldn't
only worth face
keep the ones with an 's'
jeffk :icon_sunny:
 
Hundreds of millions of them out there, not even worth keeping the nice ones, other than maybe one for your whitman folder.
 
wayne1956 said:
Hundreds of millions of them out there, not even worth keeping the nice ones, other than maybe one for your whitman folder.
Ok, thanks for the help guys!
 
I think you should keep everyone you find. Less for me to find that way....lol
 
Goes4ever said:
I think you should keep everyone you find. Less for me to find that way....lol
I agree with that except...............someone around here must have done that and dumped them all at once- ever got a whole box of circulated Bi's? Its enough to pi$$ off the pope. HH Mark
 
wow what state you in? not long ago I had almost half a box of them too
 
Goes4ever said:
wow what state you in? not long ago I had almost half a box of them too
I had several boxes at least half full, somebody must have had a couple buckets full. Fortunately I got the bright idea of shipping them all to Ohio J/K. HH Mark
 
I average around 20% to 25% Bicentennials...

If only they were worth something...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom