What's new

Kenneth Cole Watch on San Diego Beach!

DetectoDude

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
281
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Ca.
The Wife and I went to San Diego for the weekend to relax and get away from it all. I brought the detector to sneak out early in the morning. Working the beach for about 3 hours I came up with some clad and this lovely watch. It does run and seems to be in good shape, but boy is it heavy. Thanks for looking, Rick.
 

Attachments

  • Watch Kenneth Cole.webp
    Watch Kenneth Cole.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 507
  • Kenneth Cole Watch.webp
    Kenneth Cole Watch.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 464
Upvote 0
Nice watch, congrats!!
 
Nice find, that makes it worth while.
 
Very nice find. At least you know who it belongs to. Do you think you'll be able to track Mr. Cole down? ;D
It looks like he lives in New York.
Congrats,
MM
 
Kenneth was telling me the other day that he lost his watch. Way to go on finding it!!!
 
Homerun ! That looks like a beautiful watch.Always nice to find something different . God Bless HH Panz
 
Looks like a very nice watch! It will feel nice to wear that around. WTG
 
Nice, very nice! Made the trip to SD worth while. Someone out there is crying in his soup today. WTG

Desertfox
 
;)

Hey, I work with Ken Cole, he is an alright guy! If he could only find a woman who wants to stay with him. He's pretty darn good running a backhoe too! ;D

He's got this Super Bee with a six pack on it that I would give an arm for.... well sorta :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom