D Dr.Tones Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 479 Reaction score 1,300 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2015 #1 Man! I can't believe the key dates I've been hitting the past year. Finally made it out for a much needed hunt. Managed to score another Barber key date. A 1903 S dime! Sweetness! Thanks! Happy hunting Attachments image.webp 410.2 KB · Views: 269 Upvote 42
Man! I can't believe the key dates I've been hitting the past year. Finally made it out for a much needed hunt. Managed to score another Barber key date. A 1903 S dime! Sweetness! Thanks! Happy hunting
F Fingerlakes119 Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 590 Reaction score 884 Golden Thread 0 Location Finger Lakes Region Of NY Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2015 #21 Great find. Going to put this one up for auction to? HH george
D Dr.Tones Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 479 Reaction score 1,300 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2015 Thread Owner #22 I think I might try to auction it. I'd like to sell it either way though. If you guys know anyone have them send me a PM
I think I might try to auction it. I'd like to sell it either way though. If you guys know anyone have them send me a PM
JeffInMass Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2006 Messages 4,731 Reaction score 7,187 Golden Thread 0 Location Cape Cod Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 16, 2015 #23 Great find my friend! It appears if it's a Barber and a key-date, your coil's gonna pass over it! Keep up the great work!! -- Jeff --
Great find my friend! It appears if it's a Barber and a key-date, your coil's gonna pass over it! Keep up the great work!! -- Jeff --
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2015 #24 NICE find man! I found a really nice 1903s Barber dime a couple years ago, it's my claim to fame haha. You figure that dime is going to get you a little closer to another trip to England?
NICE find man! I found a really nice 1903s Barber dime a couple years ago, it's my claim to fame haha. You figure that dime is going to get you a little closer to another trip to England?
treblehunter Gold Member Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 11,296 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2015 #25 Amazing recovery, looks like it came fresh from the mint. Congrats.
Urban Grund Silver Member Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 2,890 Reaction score 81 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Michigan (Roseville) Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter > Sharp Shooter II & Fast Tracker Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2015 #26 Gorgeous Coin!
D Dr.Tones Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 479 Reaction score 1,300 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2015 Thread Owner #27 I sure hope it does Jay