What's new

Key Date Liberty Nickel

dutchtoga

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
255
Reaction score
344
Golden Thread
0
Location
518
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2se
Garret ATpro
Garret ATgold
Xp Deus
Nox 800
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Only coin I found except for a couple Lincoln's. I didn't realize how great a coin it was till the ride home when I decided to try and get a date off it. Looked up the 1885 and was in disbelief. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456891810.685064.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456891837.613051.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456891854.905755.webp
 
Upvote 52
Excellent save!!!!!:occasion14:
 
Wow! Just looked it up $starts at 600 in VF.
 
Should be worth between $100-$200, maybe even more!! Nice score!
Same year Marty McFly went back in time to in Back to the Future. :D
:treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Congrats on your find!

Texas ED
 
Congratz on a great nickel!
 
Great find, based on comparable examples, I'd estimate a value between $200-$250 + or -.
 
The V nickle is on the bucket list. Good job
 
Nice find

I've been fortunate and have found the 85 also.

HH Jer
 
Awesome old nickel find, Congratualtions!
 
Congrats. I got this one last spring out of the ocean definitely not something you find everyday. Fantastic find congrats again
 

Attachments

  • 1456969180124.webp
    1456969180124.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
That's a great find! Hogge
 
Not sure why they never make banner don't see a lot of them posted
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom