What's new

Key-solved The other thing is still a mystery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bev
  • Start date Start date
B

Bev

Guest
Good morning!

Steelheadwill suggested I post this utensil thing to see if anyone could help me with it. He thought it was pretty interesting.

While I was at it I thought I'd post this other thing too. I found this yesterday in the woods near that toy derringer and pin. I thought it was a modern Walkman earphone piece but when I washed it I realized it's a bit older. It's metal and the string cloth type part does not have any wires in it or anything, just what you see. The picture with the penny is enhanced to get it as close to the actual color as possible.
I can't for that AHA moment when I see if anyone can ID either one!

Thanks-
 

Attachments

  • found in woods other side.webp
    found in woods other side.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 555
  • found in woods.webp
    found in woods.webp
    19 KB · Views: 541
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 533
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    25 KB · Views: 522
Great work everyone :hello2:
When I first saw the pix, I was thinking the key handle was much larger ???
They do come in some jumbo versions...
Nice early burner, check for the pickwick slot :D
 

Attachments

  • NH FINDS 11-11 033.webp
    NH FINDS 11-11 033.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 946
  • NH FINDS 11-11 034.webp
    NH FINDS 11-11 034.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,127
  • NH FINDS 11-11 035.webp
    NH FINDS 11-11 035.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,118
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom