Key West Wrecks

godsellp

Mar 18, 2009
Hi everyone I am interested in any info that may lead me in the direction of finding some wrecks in the area of Sugarloaf Key to the Tortugas. I am not looking for the million dollar gold find (although that would be nice) but I am looking for something that myself and a friend can hunt down and discover. My problem is that I have no idea where to begin the research. Where do I find a list of possible wrecks in the area and manifests of what may be on board or any info that may lead me in a direction. It could be something as simple as a shrimp boat that may have went down or a cargo ship or anything really. I have the boat, some of the gear and a little time so any help would be appreciated. Thank You for your time. Patrick.

OP
OP
G

godsellp

Mar 18, 2009
Thank you for the quick reply, this will give me a direction to start my research. Any other advice or info anyone is willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
G

godsellp

Mar 18, 2009
Thank you all for your welcome and the info. I am always grateful for all info or ideas anyone is willing to share. If you can think of anything else do not hesitate. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread