KGC and Jesse James

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my first airplane ride to Oklahoma over the weekend to search for Jesse and Frank James' treasure. We had a great time, weather was great and we had landowner permission. Plan on more excursions into the woods in search of treasure this year. Going to go after it very hard. Here is a photo my partner took of me sitting in the hole of Buzzard's Roost near Cement, Oklahoma.

1645747636892.png

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean L.C. Baker. I love the hunt. I don't tell everyone everything just what they need to know. I went today to Bedford County, Virginia in search of the Beale Treasure. I have researched for over 60 years, I still have not found anything to verify the story. I had two good indicators and thought I would check it out with landowner permission. I will go back as soon as some fallen trees and other obstacles are out of the way. If I find, I do. If I don't find it nothing lost but time and a little money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread