What's new

Kicked off beach by Japanese patrol but scored before he got there :)

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
So I went out last night because am off for the next three days. Took me an hour to drive there. I was there maybe 30 mins pulled a bunch of junk then I hit some 18K gold. As soon as I put it away here comes the beach patrol. He kicked me out, now let me tell you I have never been kicked out, I can always talk my way out of it with a little Japanese and humor. After talking to the guy for about 5 mins he was not having it, so I left. I decided to go to another place I have not been in awhile. This place the sand has moved a lot. I found everything else from this place.
Yen 5,136 ($65)
18K Gold ring 3g
7 Silver rings
1 Silver dolphin earring
Junk earring
2 Junk rings
2 buttons
Success Vintage Alba watch (I thought for sure this was gold, it was very deep an so clean) Anyone have any ideas? I tried to google it. On the back it says Base Metal V701-0A10 [RD] Japan 4D0408 (AG)

Thanks as always for stopping in. Good luck.
 

Attachments

  • today 001.webp
    today 001.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,213
  • today 002.webp
    today 002.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,204
  • today 003.webp
    today 003.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,223
  • today 004.webp
    today 004.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,204
Upvote 0
Quite a haul, Soup!

I like that watch :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nice watch! I take it that it still works. Maybe it is gold plated.
 
I'm a sucker for pocket watches
 
Nice Haul :icon_thumright:

All I know about Alba watches are that they are made by SEIKO
 
Beautiful haul!! Hope they let you back in.
 
Sure looks gold, great hunt despite the early run in with super cop
 
that watch looks very nice! congrats on your gold!
 
I like watches and found my best pocket watch at a beach, a Victorinox Swiss Army. I like yours better.
 
Congratulations on the pocket watch Soup.
Some nice finds all around. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Which beach did you get kicked off of?
 
Bobbypins said:
Which beach did you get kicked off of?

The one we started hitting up recently. He told me it was dangerous to be there haha. Even though I was only going knee deep. Too funny.
 
Nice haul! AU is the symbol for gold. ;D
 
Great finds. I tried to find the watch too but no success.
 
Thank you all for the information. I think I will change the battery and use it myself as I like it also.

Rob
 
Dangerous from what? Locals? or them? Now you know were the Gold is! Nice haul. :headbang:
 
Great haul!

My first thought is, If it's so dangerous to be there, how did all that stuff get there then...?!?! :tongue3: :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom