What's new

Kid Kicked My Butt

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find a couple buffalo's a no date and a 1930 and a 1901 IH. The kid finds 7 silvers, at least 6 and a weird quarter that's pretty toasted. Not sure what the deal is with the quarter, may have been in a fire? He also got a 1900 V-nickel and an IH.
I also got a token, room or tool tag, tootsie, a lip stick and a couple buckles. We both found a handful of wheats, one of his was his 4th or 5th 1909 for the year.
We were doing a grid pattern when the kid decides to cut across the lawn, that's where he found 3 of his silvers in a coin spill?
Anyway, I made a quick return trip to this property this evening and found a small lipstick and a 1888 IH. There was supposedly a gold class ring lost in this yard 30 years ago? The area it was thought to be lost is also full of drain pipes?
We will hammer this property...
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    118.2 KB · Views: 133
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 129
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    203.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    163 KB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    94.7 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote 28
Ouch ouch ouch
 
Nice Recovery's.
 
Doesn't matter who pulls them, the real treasure is doing it with your kid. Your IH's all came out pretty nice.
 
Damn, that kids killer...:icon_thumright:
 
I found that same green coupe. I think it was from a "slush model" or something along those lines. I think Barclay made it
 
It was bound to happen again sooner or later DS. I wouldn't complain about finding what either of you did though.
 
Great Hunt! Y'all are tearing it up!
 
I found that same green coupe. I think it was from a "slush model" or something along those lines. I think Barclay made it

You are correct Sir, Barclay made the little green coupe and with metal wheels, it is from the early 1950's. Great haul Deershed! Sub 8-)
 
The kid deserved a good day, he's still got some catching up to do with silver. Lol
 
That's a straight-up arse whipping buddy, but it must feel good seeing your kid succeed. I'm still at the little steps with my boy; putting on shoes, bushing teeth, telling me he has crap in his diaper, ya know...those things;)
 
I'm with Old Dude on this one, great finds, keep hitting it.
 
Nice finds DS. You did well, the boy just did better. What a nice day he had. You have spanking him a few time this year, so I guess this is payback!

Remember: Sometimes you are the dog, and sometimes you are the hydrant!

Best of luck to you both!
 
Nice finds DS. You did well, the boy just did better. What a nice day he had. You have spanking him a few time this year, so I guess this is payback!

Remember: Sometimes you are the dog, and sometimes you are the hydrant!

Best of luck to you both!

So far today I'm the dog. Lol
 
Be proud, he had a good teacher!

Congrats very nice finds!

...uh, was he using "your" CTX?
 
Be proud, he had a good teacher!

Congrats very nice finds!

...uh, was he using "your" CTX?

Being a good teacher sounds good but, he probably taught me more. Lol I got him a cheap detector and got him started. I'd detect a little but, he went solo at it for about a year before I took it serious.

On this hunt he had the AT Pro and I had the CTX??
 
Awesome finds by both of ya! At least you all got out and found a pocket full of cool things! :occasion14:
 
Oh boy! Your in trouble, he's definitely gonna be giving you a run for the money....literally!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom