What's new

Killer hunt saturday

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out hunting Saturday I went in the creek first didn't find nothing but a huge horse tooth! Then I went to a field I recently got permission for that is 550 acres so I started hunting & was finding lots of flakes then it started I started finding artifacts some really nice points & then I found the banded slate piece I think it's an un drilled panel bannerstone such a cool piece! It will take me a month to hunt this whole field lol!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    255.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    818.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    766 KB · Views: 120
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    875.9 KB · Views: 103
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    613.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    964.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    772.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    850.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    409.1 KB · Views: 117
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    461.2 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Wow! I would kill for a place to find some na artifacts
 
Man!
I'd be thrilled with just 1 of those finds.
Good Job & Good Luck.
 
Man you definitely killed it. I’m jealous I haven’t had a hunt that good in a long time that banded slate is awesome too
 
Wow! Great finds! 550 acres? Get back out there! Good luck!
 
Super nice day!!!
 
Thats a haul of good finds. The preform slate piece is great of course it would of been better if drilled bit it would still display very nice as a study piece. Hunt that field till they plant it then go back to the creek and have a look.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom