Eastcoasthunter21
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2015
- Messages
- 1,154
- Reaction score
- 2,556
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New York/Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- DEUS ALL THE WAY
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hello all hope your out swinging
I was out over the last few days these are my finds
The buckle is in great shape everything moves
A bit of oil and some cleaning.
3 injuns , barber dime and slick. Kg
A few other buckles
Musket ball and a lead strip tied into a heart !
( very cool personal find ) I love those finds
Someone sat by the big rock and made this a long long time
Thanks for looking. Hh gl.
I was out over the last few days these are my finds
The buckle is in great shape everything moves
A bit of oil and some cleaning.
3 injuns , barber dime and slick. Kg
A few other buckles
Musket ball and a lead strip tied into a heart !
( very cool personal find ) I love those finds
Someone sat by the big rock and made this a long long time
Thanks for looking. Hh gl.
Attachments
Upvote
35
Great finds as usual Charlie. Glad to see your still getting out into the Brambles. Congrats on pulling that complete buckle.
And thanks for the penny hoard.








