What's new

Killer weekend !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The floods brought some nice pieces wish every weekend was like this any thoughts on the big one are welcome. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425342793.716741.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425342823.332669.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425342852.102022.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425342871.121510.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425342898.023861.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425342938.094076.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425342957.928969.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks unclemac !

Do you know anything about NY laws?

no i don't , I am over here on the left cost ...but a google search should set you up fairly easily.
 
Thanks unclemac !

Do you know anything about NY laws?

Look at the web page for DNR to learn your laws for your state. So DNR NY is a good place to start.
 
Painter you keep this up and I know some folks in New Orleans that make voodoo dolls:laughing7: You keep looking dude and you are going to find that 6-8in Clovis that is laying out there just waiting on you.:thumbsup:

I start thinking about that when I'm looking and I can not imagine how I would feel in that moment
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom