What's new

Killer

eastTNJoe

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
546
Reaction score
616
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this yesterday afternoon…most of the stuff I find is pretty small…this one looks like King Kong next to my other pieces. Once again, I can't settle on the type. It is pretty thin in comparison to my other finds too…Any suggestions would be appreciated.
IMG_1896.webpIMG_1908.webpIMG_1911.webpIMG_1900.webpIMG_1910.webpIMG_1902.webp
 
Upvote 0
Yep that's a killer piece ;)
 
really beautiful piece. that would have made my day for sure....
 
Beautiful find!
 
Nice find Joe!!!! That was one to find there!!! Good luck in your next hunt.....................GTP
 
I don't see how you could of missed it stands out for sure on that bank. Very nice big flint point. I like the bigger points myself so many tiny ones in this area.
That one is a real beauty.
 
I don't see how you could of missed it stands out for sure on that bank. Very nice big flint point. I like the bigger points myself so many tiny ones in this area.
That one is a real beauty.

Yeah…I didn't need to hunch over to see it for sure.
 
Anybody got suggestions for type? I thought a Kirk?..but the base seems a tad flared out.
 
Dang! That is supper nice!!!
 
Extremely Nice point! :icon_thumleft: Cool Find!
 
Outstanding!!!!
Thanks for sharing.........
 
I would vote Kirk on that but agree about the base, possibly a variant exclusive to your area, nice find!
 
Doesn't look like a Kirk to me. Is the base ground any? It has a kind of Woodland/Hopewell look to it.

Killer piece, no matter what the type.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom