Kyle PA
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2009
- Messages
- 957
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- White's XL Pro 6000
KKC got out today to a new site. My coil was on fire for over two hours. I found a King George I, King George III, and a smooth Colonial copper. In the picture, the KG I is to the far left and the KG III is in the middle.

Here is a close-up of the KG I halfpenny.

Here are the relics dug today.

Kirk dug two coppers today also, so look for his post tonight.

Here is a close-up of the KG I halfpenny.

Here are the relics dug today.

Kirk dug two coppers today also, so look for his post tonight.
Upvote
0
Congrats on the KGI. I still have not scored one of those.
Hope you can eventually get an idea on the third copper, hate when you just don't know.
Must be nice to not have to worry about finding a copper but how many coppers!
Glad for you Guy's Buddy! good work!










