Kyle PA
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2009
- Messages
- 957
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- White's XL Pro 6000
KKC got out today to a new site. My coil was on fire for over two hours. I found a King George I, King George III, and a smooth Colonial copper. In the picture, the KG I is to the far left and the KG III is in the middle.

Here is a close-up of the KG I halfpenny.

Here are the relics dug today.

Kirk dug two coppers today also, so look for his post tonight.

Here is a close-up of the KG I halfpenny.

Here are the relics dug today.

Kirk dug two coppers today also, so look for his post tonight.
Upvote
0
. guys take care and i'll be watching .
Most be nice to not have to worry about finding a copper but how many coppers!
Also I like seeing the other stuff you all come up with helps give a little idea of things you guy's work!
Glad for you Guy's Buddy! good work!


Can't win 'em all. BUT--there's always tomorrow. 







