Oroblanco
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2005
- Messages
- 7,874
- Reaction score
- 9,900
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DAKOTA TERRITORY
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
- #61
Thread Owner
Re: King Solomon's Mines
Greetings Happy Trails 55 and everyone,
Happy Trails55 wrote
and Oroblanco is a accredited and assuming Scholar of sorts
No scholar here as you probably already know. Just have done research in this subject. I thought I had "qualified" my posts with statements like these:
It is interesting, and I realize that much of the theories cannot be proven with the evidence we have - <snip>
I know this is tenuous linkage<snip>
but this is ALL conjecture on my part.
Most (if not ALL) real 'scholars' would dismiss all of this as legends, including the lost mines of Solomon.
Interesting photos you have posted HappyTrails55 - I would suggest you ask member Gollum to take a peek at them.
Oroblanco
Greetings Happy Trails 55 and everyone,
Happy Trails55 wrote
and Oroblanco is a accredited and assuming Scholar of sorts
No scholar here as you probably already know. Just have done research in this subject. I thought I had "qualified" my posts with statements like these:
It is interesting, and I realize that much of the theories cannot be proven with the evidence we have - <snip>
I know this is tenuous linkage<snip>
but this is ALL conjecture on my part.
Most (if not ALL) real 'scholars' would dismiss all of this as legends, including the lost mines of Solomon.
Interesting photos you have posted HappyTrails55 - I would suggest you ask member Gollum to take a peek at them.
Oroblanco
8) (SUNNY out...); kanabite, I agree, and you can find MORE info on Knight Templars on that thread of this web-site (or maybe, it was on KGC... can't remember). we had a LIVELY "discussion", and K.T. ciphers were given that MAY help with "symbols" on "carvings" down your "way". Re. K.S.T., MAY wanna check out:
8)
?? hmmm maybe i think . maybe even in architecture makes you wonder ..... if the Templar's or Sinclair or even Solomon's miners were here way before the Jesuits you would think you could see a link left behind with the natives .... maybe it is so plain it has been over looked .. 









