Klondike here....IT WASNT A HEART ATTACK....

Klondikeike

Aug 13, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
H3 element detector, JeoHunter Dual 3-D Imaging Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Klondike here....IT WASN'T A HEART ATTACK....

Well gang...

I suffered mild heart attach last week... was hospitalized for a bit... am home now....but need to take it easy for a while...

I'll try to post some more stories as I think of them .....since I'll be somewhat home bound for a few days yet...

Thanks for you prayers and concerns and thoughts...

Klondike..

Upvote 0
Re: Klondike here........Surgery went very well...

OUTSTANDING! Remember.... stay away from those rocking chairs. They are easier to get into then out of! TTC

Re: Klondike here........Surgery went very well...

Hi again gang...

After all the test, surgery...and more test...IT DIDN'T HAVE AN HEART ATTACK!!!! YEA!!

However, back in Jan, Jan 7th, I was involved in a head on accident with my 18 wheeler... no one was seriously hurt.. but I suffered a pretty good concussion.... of which is now being blamed for the problems I am having at this time....

It appears the head injury is somehow still lingering and causing my heart rate to change pace... not skipping beats.... it just slows down when it should speed up.. causing me to have heart attack symptoms, especially when I am active...less blood to the brain and body when it needs more....But the Doc says I have the heart and arteries of a 19 year old...and that is a good thing...

So I have a new path to travel on the medical highway of endless tests....

Please continue to pray...for me and the doctors, that they find a simple solution for this latest problem...

Thanks again for all you kind words and prayer...

I'll be back out there soon...`and when I am.... here is what I will be doing...

I made myself useful to a point while off work and built this site for the vision a small group of us have....

http://www.all-treasures-lost-and-found.com ....... T hunting is much less strenuous than mining...

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers...

Klondike....

Re: Klondike here....IT WASN'T A HEART ATTACK....

Klondike: discretely check into medical hypnosis. Done correctly, it can eliminate your problem, since apparently no physical conditions with your heart or circulatory system exist, apparently just a shock induced rearrangement of your basic involuntary control system.

k, here is a shovel, now get to work on getting that talus away from the entrance of my mine. As goody guy, the tree howler, said, "stay away from the rocking chair", or in my case, the cottin pickin computer.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I exist to live, not live to exist

Thanks....Plan toooo...Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp .... :icon_thumright:

But can't drive yet... still get dizzy spells....once in a while...

Thanks why I am changing directions professionally... so the rocking chair will get very dusty.....won't even see my a** print in the dust.... ;D

Klondike...

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
As goody guy, the tree howler, said, "stay away from the rocking chair", or in my case, the cottin pickin computer.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I exist to live, not live to exist

shocked.jpg
Clean your glasses old man :o
That was Terry C that said stay away from the rocking chairs. And I only howl at the moon :laughing7:

wolf.jpg

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
glasses?? glasses?? I don need no stinkin glasses !!!!!!!!! Just --> :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

Ok here's your coffee......Hope it's not too hot for you :tongue3:

Without your glasses With your glasses
coffee2.jpg coffee2.jpg

How do you get them glasses Buddy and do they come by the dozen? ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back