metaldiggr Full Member Joined Feb 13, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 728 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pennsylvania Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2021 #1 I found this a couple weeks ago, been through my Book-O-Buckles twice & don't see anything like it. It hit like a Nickle on the CTX - 12.13. I'm thinking pewter knee buckle?
I found this a couple weeks ago, been through my Book-O-Buckles twice & don't see anything like it. It hit like a Nickle on the CTX - 12.13. I'm thinking pewter knee buckle?
Jeff H Bronze Member Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 1,843 Reaction score 2,766 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Sep 27, 2021 #2 Hmmm...that is a small buckle. Not a typical style for a knee buckle. Nice find though what ever type of buckle it is. Upvote 1
Hmmm...that is a small buckle. Not a typical style for a knee buckle. Nice find though what ever type of buckle it is.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2021 #3 Not a typical Knee buckle design but seen similar enough to be a probable use. 18th C. Upvote 2