What's new

Knew this was gonna be good.

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Checking bees today I took a little time to look at some fresh dirt.
the recent rains have really done their job. Found this dandy spurred scraper. And a decent core.

. 5094A184-7475-460E-B5CC-E375290B7126.webp A8DF1977-48FA-475E-9404-7D87FEDAF938.webp
652721B2-0D06-40C0-A185-2B764416093D.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice one,sure like the spurred scrapers. You'll prolly get more rain to wash stuff out. I'm in the desert and it been raining every day for over a week,usually ends up in your neck of the woods and beyond
 
Yeah it has some nice long flake scars.

Also it just came to my attention while cleaning it up, it has two spurs.

BB8EF008-4446-488F-9CF0-26A53D9C786D.webp3C91E416-B19C-43DF-8E32-DF1086517F3B.webp
 
Pretty neat. Our tree fields, where I find most of my points, is underwater. I am hoping that when I can get out to clean them up I will find me a plethora of points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom