What's new

Knife and Scrapers

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some artifacts that I retrieved from the cabin porch. A knife plus some scrapers. We had around 2 inches of rain Wednesday. So I may do some digging over the weekend. All are around 2 inches. Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • chamberpot 017.webp
    chamberpot 017.webp
    421.6 KB · Views: 119
  • chamberpot 024.webp
    chamberpot 024.webp
    410 KB · Views: 107
  • chamberpot 027.webp
    chamberpot 027.webp
    491.8 KB · Views: 112
  • chamberpot 033.webp
    chamberpot 033.webp
    587.5 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
I hate when the pics come out a different color. But I can still see them. Good luck this weekend and find a good one for me.
 
If your good luck materializes you can expect it in the mail. Keith.
 
I have never done any digging or sifting but I hear it is very tough to do. I know here it would be almost impossible unless you use a bobcat to dig for you. Red clay and tons of cobble size rocks.
 
I could tear it up with a bobcat and mechanical sifter. But that sounds to easy. LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom